QUICK CAULIFLOWER “WING” RECIPE USING MY HONEY BBQ SAUCE POUCH:
1. Break the head of cauliflower into florets, roughly 1½-inches I’m size.
2. Make batter by mixing 4 tbsp of coconut yoghurt, 2 tbsp soy milk, 1 tsp paprika, 1/2 garlic powder, black pepper & salt.
3. Add the cauliflower florets to the batter, making sure each piece is evenly coated.
4. Coat in corn starch and fry until golden brown. (If you prefer not to fry, you can bake for 15 minutes at 280C in a preheated oven) I just fried mine to get them extra crispy!
5. Once fried/pre baked: Arrange the cauliflower on the baking sheet. Pour over my BBQ SAUCE (I used half of one of my 250ml pouches) but you can use as little or as much as you like!
6. Bake for an additional 5 minutes in a preheated oven at 180C to make the sauce nice and sticky, ensuring to flip halfway through.
Serve with fries or a salad!